1) Loving acts begin at home, but the effects ripple infinitely outward.
2) Each transition is an opportunity to look at who you are - and where you're headed.
3) Walk a little, every day.
4) Let go of what you don't need; you'll make space for what you want.
5) The desire for change shows up in your body as well as your thoughts. Pay attention to it.
6) Good food that serves you in the short term will sustain you in the long run.
7) A healthy life stems from better choices.
8) Help others because they need it, not because you need to provide it.
9) Giving is the key to a happier, healthier life.
10) Teach what you know, and you'll discover what you're ready to learn.
4 years ago