12.31.2008

2009


it has a ring to it, doesn't it? 2009.

i believe in the custom of celebrating the 'new'. but it's always a weird night for me, the 31st of December. I would much rather do a brunch on New Years Day and save all of my ambitions, dreams and conversation topics for those who sit around me. not really into the 'let's party our arses off tonight and kiss whoever' anymore. come to think of it, i have never gone out and gotten crazy in celebration of the new year.

being surrounded by good friends, enjoying good drinks, and good biscuits and egg-like things are my idea of a celebration. however, it is a great time of reflection and I would be lying if I said I am not up past midnight every year this time.

so....

tonight, I am truly enthralled with life. I think that there is so much we can all manifest and should really take the time and energy to do so now. NOW. not tomorrow, and not for another year. we should ideally manifest every single day. life is all about what we create while living. we define our own lives.

our life is in our hands.

I wish you all the power to know what you want, and the energy and motivation to go and get it.

- Lady Luck

No comments: